Friday, October 2, 2009

How To Find Customers Online Even During A Recession


Find Customers Online 7 Day eCourse

You don't have to spend hundreds of dollars in advertising to make thousands
of dollars every month from your online business.

If your not making as much money as you want in your online business, I
guarantee it's because your hoping customers will find you as opposed to
discovering new, FREE ways to find customers online.



Find Customers Online 7 Day eCourse for Beginners





Visit Mom2Mom Online: www.powermoms.ning.com

1 comment:

  1. You're so right about finding new customers. It's easy to wait and hope, but as I've had to remind myself, hope is not a strategy. A good strategy I've found is having a formal networking plan, which I started using after reading Networking Like a Pro. The author Ivan Misner's Networking Like a Pro website has a lot of great information.

    ReplyDelete